Houston International Moving Company
Powell moves individuals who are moving on their own, or who are corporate employees going abroad for work.
For individuals moving abroad, it begins here.
Powell will learn your plans and needs. We’ll create an international move plan that meets your specific requirements. We’ll advise you of all the necessary steps, and we’ll supply the information you need. We’ll let you know what can do, and let you know what you have to do. An International Move Coordinator will be assigned to you. They will manage as many of the details as possible, and prompt.
The basic for an international move.
As noted above, your International Move Coordinator will handle as many details as possible, and assist you with the items in the process that are your responsibility. Here are the fundamentals, the basics, that you should be aware of now.
- At least 90 days in advance, you should secure travel and lodging.
- And below are the items will need:
- Work Permits
- Consular Advice (from the U.S. or foreign Consulate)
- If shipping a vehicle, a Title or Certified Lien Holder Authorization
Contact Us Now With Any Questions at 800-444-6430
The general process for moving abroad from Houston.
- Contact us at least 90 days in advance.
- Receive a moving estimate
- Ground transport to the port
- Ocean or air transportation
- Customs clearance